Thursday, April 17, 2014

Things! Part DEUX!

So I had actually made a list of the upcoming birthdays for which I'd be requiring cards and I felt like I should be really proactive about it and just have a bunch ready to go so I decided to make a very girly birthday card for one of my cousins (her birthday is coming up in a few weeks!) 

I knew I wanted to try CAS(e) this Sketch!'s challenge again and go for something a little more CAS-y but I needed some colour inspiration. And that's where Curtain Call came in! I remember seeing their challenges on other crafter's blogs (I creep a lot for inspiration, what can I say) and I thought that I'd give it a try. Lucky for me I absolutely loved their theme!!! (luckier that I had the colours available!!)

Here's CAS(e) this Sketch's #72 challenge again:


This is what Curtain Call's Confetti Crush inspiration challenge looks like:


And here's what I did with it!

Of the three cards I did inspired by CAS(e) this Sketch! #72 I think this is my favourite. I just love the colours AND I love how CAS-y I managed to make it. (which was a damn challenge because I wanted a stamp-and-sequin-pocalpyse!)

I really really wanted to put a butterfly on it but I decided against it because I had already put one on the previous card. (Seriously though, somebody give me a trophy for it because I have a butterfly addiction)

-There's one more CAS(e) this Sketch! card coming up! Stay tuned :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the fun, bright, colourful circles! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the bright, fun colours on your cool card! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on confetti! I am always amazed how people can combine challenges...you rocked both!

    ReplyDelete